Visited MIL at the hospital, and who should turn up? Step BIL and his wife.
His wife is a fucking bulldog. She tells me that I should have everything done by now, and she wants copies so her darling daughter Kath can fix any mistakes I have made.
I was also told I didn't know FIL well enough to be doing any of this, and that I am far too young to understand anything much.
MIL just sat there and let them rip me to shreds.
The way I am feeling right now, they can all go to hell, and I will spend Friday shopping. I shall buy a pair of shoes in honour of FIL (he found great humour in my shoe fetish)
I have just had enough of the bullshit. I know I am not "good enough" for them because I was a single, teenage mother when DH married me.
So that's it. I am out. They can all get stuffed.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
I have spent the last few hours in tears
Posted by Sammee at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sam I'm so sorry they are making this more difficult than it needs to be for you. You're a great Mum and wife and they can all get stuffed. I hope your DH is supporting you best he can in all of this xox
Aww sweetie :( I'm sorry they are being such ....
You are obviously the one who has done so much for your MIL and FIL and they should be ashamed of themselves for the comments they make and the judgements they pass.
You're an extraordinary woman.
Post a Comment