I just realised that if I had NOT been unfilled for the last year and a half (or more) having this tube shortened would have been pretty traumatic.
I would have gone from (presumably) a nice fill level to zero.
Yet another reason I am glad I was unfilled.
And my boy. My big boy.
Picked up his suit today. Oh. My. Goodness.
First of all, I had to buy him a MENS suit (he is 11 years old) then when I went to buy him shoes, I had to buy MENS shoes.
He is 11. Not a man. No. Not a man yet. Not my baby!
He looks so very handsome in his smart black suit and blue dress shirt. I am just not ready for him to look like a man. Not yet.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Something band related I just thought of
Posted by Sammee at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment