CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Anon,

**This is what I am replying to**
Anon here. Dude, I have nothing but respect for you. No need to be apologetic - you've worked hard and accomplished a lot. I'm just saying not to judge morbidly obese people by saying they're just making excuses why they fail - unless, of course, you mean fail to get banded, etc. I'm just saying that doing it without WLS - I wouldn't judge them for failing.

P.S. You still have PCOS? That's sad. Did your other conditions improve?

Sweetie,
I am NOT judging anyone. People DO make excuses, and crap on about why they can't exercise, why they MUST eat crap food, and can't possibly eat healthy food (Usually "too expensive" "I don't have time to cook" and "I don't like it").

I have a friend with a clotting disorder, who had WLS, who had the best excuse in the world NOT to exercise. But guess what she did? She sucked it up, and did what she could, and lost crazy amount of weight. She now looks and feels like a million bucks. Why? Because she put in an effort, despite having issues, she ate well, and exercised.

I am not judging, but I can say that it is WHY they don't lose the sort of weight they want to lose (making excuses). It's not rocket science. If you don't eat right, and exercise, even with a band, or other WLS, you ain't gonna lose weight. And when people are told this, they go insane.

It's not a judgement, it's a fact.

And why would it be sad that I have PCOS? It doesn't bother me. Yeah, I am a bit hairy, and my cycles are a bit off, but there are worse things in this life, like... Say... Dunno... Cancer? Death? HIV?

And yes, everything else has improved out of sight, my type II is in remission, my blood pressure is perfect, and my hip no longer gives me grief. For that I am truly thankful.

But I have to ask, why go anon? Have the balls to say who you are for Thors sake.

Love,
Sam (Chickie)



And a big THANKS to all my buddies who have sent their congrats on me getting this job. It means a lot girls.

0 comments: