CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Is success personality based?

Some of the people who don't do as well as they could have an excuse for why they can't exercise, eat right or make the required lifestyle changes.

And if people challenge this, they cry tears of blood.

Others I see, take responsibility for everything they do. They know they must exercise daily, eat right, and make the required lifestyle changes.

No. I can't sit on my ass all day, watching tv or playing on the net and expect that I am going to lose weight (or maintain) Yes. I have to exercise. No, I can't eat pizza, burgers, fries and other heart stopping crap and expect that I am going to lose or maintain. I have to eat good food, in smaller portions.

I have to look after myself in order to maintain what I have lost. I have to be sensible. I know that if I went back to behaviours that made me MO, I would once again become MO.

It's really pretty simple.

But, I am sure there is a reason it would be hard to understand for some.

0 comments: