
http://tinyurl.com/2mf42h
I think we could. Apparently it is a size 6 (a vintage 8-10, so it proves my point about vanity sizing), I am asking the seller for measurements to be sure, but it is silk and chiffon! I am drooling.
I have a few events over the next few months I could really see myself wearing this to!
Shopping for shoes to match will be fun! Maybe a fab coloured satin heel. Ohh, def a drop side point toe. Don't ask for much do I? And I would have to wear my curls up... With a sparkly type comb in my hair.
Oh. I don't know that I could wait for opening night of Phantom to wear that! The Nutcracker is on just before Christmas. That's not too dressy for the ballet? Right?
And another just beautiful dress!
How is THAT for beautiful? Smart casual, and oh-so-me.
I think I need to have a wardrobe clean out, and eBay off the clothes that are too big, and just buy it. I can justify it then. I think.
My kittens (heels) would look divine with that dress. And my black clutch, hair up, with dangley earrings.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Could we see me in this?
Posted by Sammee at 1:40 PM
Labels: What to wear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the vintage dress.
Simply love it, it screams beautiful elegance.
The other one is nice, but not my come of tea.
I am so proud of you and love to see you excited about clothes. Some day I hope to feel that way.
Post a Comment