CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

For my birthday

I got breakfast in bed (coffee and toast) earrings from DS, a gift card from Nine West (my favourite shoe store) $50 from my MIL (bless her heart, she knows exactly what to buy me!) and of course, DH took me to see Miss Saigon last Friday night.

We took MIL out for her birthday on Friday night (her b'day was on Friday, mine on Saturday) we had a lovely night. We managed to get 94 year old FIL out for the night, and he was so happy that we were able to organise everything for him (I spent the day buying a present for him to give her. She ended up with Paris, the perfume, and a bunch of lilies, she was very touched) I think he is afraid this will be his last year. So it appears he is making the most of it.

DH and I (photo by DS)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My handsome men
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me, MIL and FIL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also ended up with 3 extra boys. DS is hosting a sleep over with 3 of his cousins. Mr. almost 11, Mr. almost 10, and Mr. just turned 8. They are having a ball. And staying pretty clean and tidy. This is slightly worrying. I have no idea why they are being so good! LMAO I am taking them home tomorrow, and DS is staying at his cousins place for a couple of nights. So I will be child free for two whole nights! YAY, I mean, ahem, I will miss my darling boy madly!

All and all, I had a good birthday. Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I am glad that you had a great birhtday hun, and glad that you got you fil out for a dinner also.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely birthday and if for some reason fate does take your FIL, you will now have this memory to cherish.
Hugs!!

Sammee said...

Thank you ladies. It was a lovely night, and despite the look on FIL's face, he had a very nice time.

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Happy belated birthday!