CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Good times...

DS is having a blast with his cousin. He is loving it.

We went out for a bus ride this afternoon, and the boys watched Spaceballs when we got home. We had dinner, then they farted, burped, farted again, and played army men till bed time.

The local (are there any other type?? LMAO) pigeons have decided that my AC unit is a great place to have sex / fight / nest and so on. All I can hear is "Coooo..... Cooooo... Cooooo" If I scream PIGEONS loud enough I hear a great fluttering of wings, and I have silence for about 10 minutes. The boys think this is HIGHlarious, and for the best part of the day they have been cooo-ing at me, or yelling PIGEONS!!

Bloody pigeons.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

haha enjoy your pigeons.

Much Love.