I got called "Ugly" on Lap Band talk today! I snorted when I read it. How juvenile!
I got told (I will copy and paste) "By the way miss Chickie you look better fat............your ugly !"
I find that people who pick on looks tend to be very insecure about themselves.
Eh. Sticks and stones.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Oh, I needed a good laugh
Posted by Sammee at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and this beholder was blinded by jealousy I say.
And remember what always matters most is how you feel.
I guess, people try striking where they think it will hurt. She couldn't say I was fat, so ugly it was.
Now if she had said I was a bad photographer, I might have been hurt. Ugly? I laughed my ass off. How High School.
Oh my goodness - HOW TACKY! You look AMAZING! Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to go look in their own mirror! Why that person had to say such a horrible thing in order to feel better about herself is pathetic. Like I said, you look amazing and should be applauded for having the courage to change your life! BRAVO!
Post a Comment