It was very interesting. The men and women seemed to dress slightly differently. It was almost black tie for the men (much like my DH, some wore ties, but not many), and it was full evening wear for the women. There were quite a few floor length dresses with shawls and so on.
One outfit that I saw that I really want to try for myself was a wide strapped silk cami in aqua, tucked into a black high waisted pencil skirt that finished mid calf, she was holding a simple clutch, and wearing shoes almost identical to my drop side kitten heels. She looked stunning. Consertive, yet so sexy. I really need to try to replicate that look.
We plan on bying tickets to the opening night of Phantom of the Opera (tickets go on sale next week, I think, I will have to check) And apparently, opening night is black tie. No exceptions. So I will have to put some thought into my outfit. It will be mid Feburary. So it will be hot.
Good thing I have a few months to think on this.
Am I boring you yet? LMAO
Sunday, September 16, 2007
What was the fashion like at the theatre?
Posted by Sammee at 8:18 PM
Labels: What to wear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment