CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just when I thought it was all over....

I get a huge envelope in the mail.

It is FILLED with letters and emails that the magazine had sent to them, for me.

I wish, oh how I wish that they had mentioned that the reason my surgery was only 5K was that I have private cover. Half of the letters I have read so far ask me where I got it done that cheap.

One letter was very sad. Form a girl of about 14 who weighs 107kg. She is desperate to lose weight. I am not really sure what she wanted from me. Maybe she just wanted to tell her story to someone who would understand. I am thinking about writing her a letter in reply. Not too sure of what I am going to say, so I will think on it for a while.

But for the moment, my head is swimming. I am very overwhelmed by the letters, and I am less than half way through.

To take my mind off things, I might go shopping! LMAO Some retail therapy is not cheaper than regular therapy, but it sure is more fun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I don't know how to even suggest going about dealing with the letters.
Good luck, just don 't let yourself get too emotionally involved.
I hate shoe shopping, ever since my ankle broke nothing feels good anymore.