When one goes to the theatre to see Miss Saigon in mid spring?
While the midget is at his yearly school camp October 10 to the 12th, DH and I will be checking into the Royal on the Park again (like we did last year), and going to see Miss Saigon!!
Now I have just over 4 weeks to shop for something to wear to the theatre!
Also, while I was checking out the list of what's coming up at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, I noticed that this year there will be a limited run of The Nutcracker! So, being as impulsive as I am, I booked us some tickets for December 21st.
I am also trying to convince DH that we *need* to see Bjorn Again (an Abba tribute group) That would be a blast. I might just book the tickets and tell him we are going.
So? What do I wear? I am thinking either a pant suit, or a pretty floaty dress? Thoughts? Suggestions?
Thursday, September 06, 2007
What does one wear?
Posted by Sammee at 8:43 AM
Labels: What to wear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sorry hun I have never been to that kind of play/show in my life I am sure you will look great no matter what you wear.
Post a Comment