Black, 3.5 inch heel, peep toes! I wub them!!
(excuse the zombie feet)
They are also going to look super cute with a seersucker strapless dress I brought a couple of weeks ago. All I need now is a strapless bra (in my current size, I have several that don't fit!). I ordered it about 3 weeks ago, I think. I am going to call the store Monday and find out when they are getting it in. It's getting hot here ( 30*C today, and apparently 32 tomorrow!) So, I have the dress, the shoes and the weather, but no bra! I could always go bra less.
At least we would know what direction the wind was blowing if I did that!!
Oh, and do we remember the strappy sling backs I brought to go with the suit first off? They are adorable with tailored shorts. So I kept them. Actually, the strappy sling backs will look cute with that seersucker dress too.
Yes. I know. I have issues with shoes.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Oh, and those shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment