And Miss Saigon was amazing!
Here are DH and I, all bleary eyed from the fog machine that was used (the boy child took the photo, with my Rebel no less. He is actually getting pretty good with the camera)
And me on my own (for a better look at the suit! Not because I like posting photos of my self, or anything!)
I ended up with some fantastic shoes (wich you cannot see due to the fact that my legs are super short, and the pant leg was super long) I shall take a pic when I get up and post for your viewing pleasure.
Jodi!! I got your card and photos of your Princess! I burst into tears! You do know I am coming to Canada to see you one day? Right? ((hugs)) and much love!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
It's 1.06 am, and we just got home
Posted by Sammee at 1:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You look fabulous, and so does Donald.
I am glad you got your card and pictures. Did you like the song?
Post a Comment