CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Is this what one wears?

I went out and brought this beautiful white pants suit. I think I was just waiting for an excuse to buy it.

I am loving the black silk cami. The stone things are so much prettier IRL, and they do the cover the back the same way they do the front. So it looks balanced when the jacket is off.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am thinking with these shoes
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And maybe this bag
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have to go into Nine West (where I found the bag and shoes online) to try them on, because my foot is so wide, sometimes my feet look like sausages stuffed into dainty little slippers. It's a pity I can't just buy them online. *Sigh*

DH loves me in white. He knows I think it is a total pain in the ass to wear, so he KNOWS that this is a big deal for me. I think it may bring back fond memories for him... I wore a white skirt suit when we announced our engagement.

I also brought this dress online (eBay, naturally!) to wear on my birthday
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I shall post pics of me in it when it arrives.

And how's this for a random thought? When did Justin Timberlake get all sexified?

I was out for my run this morning, had my iPod on shuffle, and on came "Love Stoned"

Oh. My. The lyrics. It took all my will power not to knock the phone out of DH's hand and have my wicked way with him right there when I got home. Not that he would have minded, but the call *was* important.

But yeah. When did JT start singing songs that didn't have the word "Mickey" in it?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the new outfit. It looks beautiful on you hun.

haha I can't wait to go shopping like you can.

Jodi said...

oh and also I wanted to add you should of taken advantage of Donald it would of been a great thing and well worth missing that call.