Holy CRAP!
I just came home from doing my weekly food shop (on budget for the first time EVAH!) With a DS (and other crap to go along with it) Several Barbies (for my niece) stocking stuffer's for the in-laws (really pretty tree angles made from a hippy shop $3 each! And so pretty) And I plan on taking the kid out to buy these cute cotton jammies for me, and an espresso coffee pot for one for DH on Monday (our gifts from DS to us. We gave him a $20 budget for each parent)
I have ballet tickets and a nice vase for MIL, western DVD's for FIL, PJ's for my mother, and all I have to do is buy something for DH, and start on baking cookies and I am DONE!
I also found a simple, pretty black dress at Portmans for $89. I was going to buy it when the chick said, "Oh, it's only $59... And if I was to put it away till Thursday, it would only be $44.25 with the 15% off sale we are having between 5 and 9pm... Shall I put it away for you?" Hell YES! So I go back Thursday for that dress.
Woo-hoo! All with 24 days to go! I feel like fucking super woman!
I might actually have time to enjoy Christmas this year.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
24 days till Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bloody good deal on the dress! you know we need photos when you get it on Thursday!
Post a Comment