The Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
Eight Obscure Things About Me:
1. I hate camping. Fucking loathe it. Seriously. I would poke me eyes out before camping.
2. I fart and blame the kid (and get away with it) Oh. And for the first 6 months DH and I were married, I had him convinced that women don't fart. He almost died when I farted loud and proud one day.
3. I am actually a Christian! I know! Just because I talk like a trucker and have the sex drive of a tom cat doesn't mean I am not religious.
4. Despite spending a lot of money on clothes (and shoes, and jewellery, and make up, and perfume) I am actually very cheap. I don't like spending a lot of money. And if something isn't right, I am not shy in asking for my money back.
5. I don't like swimming. Water gets into my nose and upsets my sinuses for days after.
6. I am not a veggie because I love the fluffy-wuffy animals. I am a veggie because I prefer the food. And because growing up I always wanted to be a veggie. I really don't know why I wanted it, actually. But I love it. It suits me.
7. I am enjoying being a parent now, more than I ever did when DS was younger. Maybe it's that I am far more mature now, or maybe I just like older kids better. I don't know.
8. I check the weather patterns every day, and actually very interested in meteorology.
I tag Jodi as the next to play.
Monday, December 10, 2007
A game! Eight Obscure Things About Me.
Posted by Sammee at 6:43 PM
Labels: Eight Obscure Things About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You didn't tag me...but I am taggin' you...head to my blog for the game.
you know older kids make a difference, I think my sis would want kids if they came out like age 10...I'd love to see that birth though.
ok lady give me some time, I need to think about this one.
ok Sam it is done I think I did it right LOL.
If Jodi doesn't want to play....you can always tag me...I need something to write about for tomorrow.
Come read mine, Jodi tagged me...it is one of my posts for 12/12 read comments too...you get a 9th fact in there.
Post a Comment