The Nutcracker was a real treat. The Queensland Ballet Company is awesome beyond belief, and if they perform The Nutcracker again next year, I will be dragging the husband and kid along.
MIL and I got dolled up for the occasion, and the family had to get a few pics of us (and themselves with us) before we went.

Because taking MIL to the ballet was part of her Christmas present, she gave me part of mine (She is such a sweetheart, I mentioned once, in passing that I neede to buy a new bottle of Wish at some point, and she remembered, and brought me one!)
I am far more impressed than I look, I swear!
And the Christmas lights tour went off well. We had a blast looking at the purdy lights and watching the fireworks. We got home at 2am, after leaving the house at 11am.
I am so buggered now.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Oh, but I had a great time yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look absolutely stunning...
glad you enjoyed the ballet
I am glad you had fun at the ballet and how sweet it was that MIL got you the gift.
I love that blouse you are wearing....does buggered=tired????
I need a new fun word to annoy hubby with :)
Post a Comment