I am so ready for Christmas to be over and done with.
The current plan (because plans always change...) is to go to my Mother's in the morning on Christmas Eve and exchange gifts, come home, hang out for a bit, wait for DH to get home, get ready to go out to dinner with the in-laws.
At about 6.30ish I am going to do some family shots of SIL' clan, then at about 7 we go to dinner. After dinner, we will all go for a ride in one of our buses to look at Christmas lights, then head to Church for Midnight Mass.
We will likely get home around 2am, so we plan on letting DS open his gifts so we can sleep in (don't tell DS, we have been telling him he has to wait till DH and I get up after our sleep-in. Why yes. We are mean! Thank you!)
Christmas brekky will be pancakes and fruit salad for me, bacon and eggs for the guys. Lunch, I have no idea yet, dinner will be lamb roast and roast veggies for the guys, and something else for me. I have no idea what to make for desert.
After dinner we will play the board game we got as a family present (I am yet to buy one. I am thinking maybe Jenga?)
So that's the plan. Now watch it go to shit.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
5 days, 10 hours to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment