CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

I hope we all had a wonderful Christmas!

I hope Santa brought you everything you hoped for!

Christmas 2007 was as wonderful as I had imagined it could be. We had a great time with the family, and got to watch our boy open his presents excitedly at 2am on Christmas morning (after getting home from midnight mass) so we could all sleep in.

Christmas day was lazy, lazy LAZY! We sat around and ate, and sat around some more. A good time was had by all.

Boxing Day was spent buying up big at the post Christmas sales (I will feely admit to spending too much money on clothes and shoes - But the deals were too good to pass up! After all, I NEED new clothes!)

Today I got to try out my new lawn mower that Santa brought me. And DH got to test out his weed eater. Our lawn never looked so good! And I haven't been this sun burned in a LONG time!!

While DH and I worked our asses off outside, DS enjoyed his Nintendo DS and the games he brought at the post Christmas sales with his Christmas money (he did really wee... He got roughly $100 from his Nanna's and Aunty)

I will post some photos later...

2 comments:

Jodi said...

sounds like you guys had a great christmas.

I wish I could be sunburned at christmas time LOL it was -16*C here with the wind christmas day.

I worked on Boxing day(the day after christmas) so there was no shopping in my house that day.

Merry christmas hun, and have a happy new year

Unknown said...

A lawnmower.....we need a snowblower here
Glad you had a great holiday!