CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hiya Kids!

I haven't been around (contrary to popular belief I do have a life! Amazing, I know!!)

So, here is a really quick update;

Wednesday I spent the day organising party food for DS's class break party on Thursday (Apparently I am the only parent with half a brain, and can make some healthy food)

Thursday I celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary (use your imagination).

Friday I spent the day shopping (a real hardship. I was shattered that I *had* to buy clothes and shoes , LMAO)

And today, Saturday, DH and I went for a 5km run (he managed 5k in 38 minutes, I am *so* proud of him!!) and I am taking MIL to the ballet to see The Nutcracker.

And tonight DH and I are hosting a Christmas lights tour on one of our buses. So I am going to have a wild stab in the dark and say that Sunday I will spend lounging about in my jammies.

Everyone is still alive and well, and what more could I ask for? (Yeah. Lot's I know, world peace, an end to starvation, a new designer wardrobe, endless shoes, hair that behaves)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Again hope your anniversary was wild.....you said use my imagination!!!!
The light tour sounds so cool, and I am envious about getting to see the Nutcracker, I so want to do that with Boo one of these years before she grows up and moves away. Shopping, I would enjoy it more....some I love doing, clothes for me still not there yet.
So is son on school break now?