CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas photo of the Midget Man and his Mummy!

Photobucket
(I like this one best)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I brought a couple of Santa hats just before, so we wore them in the photo, no Santa! They were super cool about it, although Santa looked mighty pissed off about having to get off his ass... And he did make some comment about how he wouldn't have minded having me on his lap, so I replied with, I have a dirty old man at home to sit on if that's what I desire. The girls taking the photos and sorting payment just about died laughing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I so love this picture, it is awesome. I need to do that with the family....we all own Santa Hats, in fact Al gets looks from little kids when he has his on because he has a beard and it is getting snowier by the year.