CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

At goal = No internet connection?

I find it really, really odd when people say (in a thread I post in no less, with my details in the signature line stating I am AT GOAL, I do get the feeling I am being ignored, lmao) "They are thin and out having a good time. They don't need our support anymore. They are out there living the good life." or something like that (although that was a direct quote).

Ssssshhhhhhh... Don't tell the "Goal Police". I still have my internet connection. And I haven't been sent the memo that I am no longer allowed at support sites any more due to my status.

ROFLMAO

When people say "They are out living life" it really sounds to me like they are saying living life = no internet connection. Like the second you get to gaol you forget that the internet ever existed... It just strikes me as wrong because, I AM living life (I checked my pulse, I am still alive), have a very active social life, am busier that I have ever been, and I still get online...

It's just weird. That's all. I will never understand that little theory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Curious theory...why would your Internet habits change, are they saying only fat people sit at home on the computer????
Oh well. They need lives!!!

Tracy said...

I hope you REALLY didn't get that message because I for one.... LOVE to see you post! Maintenence is our REAL goal afterall.. right?