CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 07, 2007

Baby... It's hot outside!

After a few weeks or really lovely mild weather, we have had a couple of days of stinking hot, humid 33 degree C days.

I am not enjoying this.

Do. Not. Want.


(LOLcat lovers will get that)

Seriously. It's so fucking humid that my naturally curly hair has become a naturally boofy afro. It's not cool.

And I realised today that I am no longer young and hip.
That was a slap in the face (yeah, I laughed too... I have a kid as tall as I am, been married 10 years, and I *just* realised I'm not young any more ROFLMAO)

But it's not really a problem. Because it appears to be young and hip, you must wear shorts so short, that if you were to bend over, your gyno could do his exam, and never, ever, ever wear a bra. So I think being old and crusty has it's appeal.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been hip in years.....and I could use some heat here....baby it's damn cold outside here.