CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Felling all nostalgic!

I need to go shopping for
Frosty Returns
and The Little Drummer Boy

I'd love to see The Cabbage Patch Kids Christmas Special, Or A very Smurfy Christmas. But I just don't think I can get them on DVD.

I think Elf would be a good one for the kid. He is old enough to get the humor in it, and in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. So they will be fun to watch too.

We are almost done painting the verandah rails, and I promised the kid if we got the painting done, we could put up lights. So I am going to buy them today, and when the kid gets home, we can finish off the painting and hang the lights tonight!

DS is going to write out Christmas cards for all of his school mates in the next couple of days, and tape a candy cane to each one... And we brought a tea towel, some body lotion and shower gel that he has to wrap and give to his teacher.

I can't believe that we only have a week and a half left of school! Then 6 whole weeks of holidays!

I have to say, I have been so relaxed, and happy this holiday season. It's really awesome. I am actually enjoying it. I usually run around like a headless chicken. Even with the present changes DS has requested, I have rolled with the punches, and just got on with it without any major drama.

Why were past Christmases stressful, and this one hasn't been?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas is only as stressful as you let it be...note mine goe through stages, but Christmas morning is always serene.
Good movie choices.