I just got a call from "Best" magazine in the UK. Apparently my story got sold to them to print, and they called to "Check the story" before going to print.
I am a bit pissed off that I got put on the spot like that with no forewarning at all. 8.30 at night, my kid is at me to play Operation with him, the husband has just walked through the door, and I am getting him some dinner and the phone rings.
Ugh. I am not good interview material at the best of times.
At least I got to fix a few things that were wrong with the story before it goes to print in the UK. I'd rather it didn't go to print again....
But there is nothing I can do. Take 5 owns the story. I sold it to them along with my soul it appears.
Linky-poo to the original story (you have to scroll down a bit)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Yeah. I thought it was over too.
Posted by Sammee at 8:54 PM
Labels: Take 5 crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well, trust me having sold my soul with article rights to Oxygen media it was hell, but you have a special story and just let it go.
A shame you were not told by the other publication though, so you could be prepared.
Post a Comment