Because the coward who created the "Know it all" thread had it closed...
If you feel "Less than successful" when you compare your before and afters with mine. Your fucking problem. Work harder to get what I have, or shut the fuck up. It's not me that's making you feel that way, it's you.
If you think I "Know it all" Maybe I just know more than you. Maybe I have been banded longer than you have, and have figured out a few things along the way. Maybe I paid attention when my doctor spoke. Maybe I took notes. Maybe, if you didn't, it's your problem. Not mine.
Maybe, if you are one of the few who believe that I am "Obnoxious, self righteous and condescending" you are just intimidated by me. Again. Not my fucking problem.
You bitches who bitch and fucking moan about "oldies" and "Know it alls" should have a good look at your jealous selves. Maybe it is something deep within YOU that is making you feel as you do.
Because, honestly, until you start go making ass holes of yourselves, you aren't even a blip on my radar. So stop trying to make YOUR self worth, self image, and self esteem issues mine.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Because I can't do it at LBT
Posted by Sammee at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Coudln't have said it better myself...
BRAVO! That's everything I wanted one of the "oldies" to say, and more! I can't believe so many people project their own issues onto other people and try to place blame for their own damn feelings. If they feel unsuccessful or somehow "lower" than another person, that's their own feelings. It doesn't mean that the person that they think is more successful or "better" than them feels that way, so they should stop blaming other people for their own issues.
whoo hooo you go I love when you get all riled up hee hee it makes me smile.
Post a Comment