CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A busy weekend!!

Wow, being mum to 4 kids between the ages of 12 and 9 is HARD work!

The weekend with my SIL's boys went off without incident. They had a fantastic time going swimming, playing on the playstation, watching DVD's and decorating Christmas baubles.

It was non stop cleaning, feeding and driving. I have the utmost respect for anyone with more than one kid. I don't know how you all do that day in and day out.


They did help me put up the Christmas tree, and it looks amazing. I snapped a few pics of them. the focus isn't brilliant, I couldn't find my glasses, and it LOOKED like I had the focus right, and there is a lot of noise due to the ISO being up too high. So I am not happy with them, but the kids looked cute, my backdrop looked fab (the smurf hands were worth it) and my tree looks beautiful...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Almost 13

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Just - Turned 11

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My DS (He's not stoned, I swear, he just looks like it after swimming all day)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Almost 10

The one's I got of all of them together were pure shit. So there is not point in posting them, lets just say, fab pose, cute kid's but shit focus and light.

I do plan on doing some Christmas photo's of our family, BIL and SIL's family and MIL & FIL and putting them in a 3 cell frame and having each of the families hold a letter of the word "Joy" or maybe "Peace Hope and Love" I have decided yet, and it depends on what I can come up with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu have your tree up too????
I cannot even think about that yet...loved the pics, glad the boys had a good time.

Jodi said...

hee hee tomorrow mine goes up. I put it up on Nov.7th every year. Sam you are definately after my heart aren't you. LOL.