CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

It's raining again....

We have been in drought for so long, that whenever it rains, I stop and watch the rain... It really is beautiful. Stunning, really.


Anyway, I tried to do our Christmas photos last night. But my backlight decided it was going to blow a bulb. Then it blew the spare... So no backlight. Fucker.

So DH, and DS's hair looks good (being a blond and fair brunette) But me and my close to black hair... It blends into my navy backdrop.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

testing .. :)

still cant see the middle big pic :(

Jodi said...

they look awesome, wanna come and do our christmas photo's?

Unknown said...

I like the pics they are nice....I need to decide if i am going to do a new pic or just use the one of the kids from the wedding this summer for the cards we send pics in.