CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

So, why DO I run?

I got asked "Why do you run?" today. Being the sarcastic cunt I am, I said that I enjoy being ogled by lecherous truck and taxi drivers.


But, really. Why DO I run?

I love the way I finally have control of my body. I am strong enough to do it, physically and mentally (it does take mental strength, believe it or not) and the way I feel after a good long run is second only to an orgasm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that it is awesome that you found running as a source of strength emotionally and physically after your WLS...I'd just like to be able to walk down the block without wanting to cry most days, you know.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you Sam. Running is my drug these days, it reminds me I am alive.

Losing Jusme said...

ummmm... i really gotta go run now... ;)