It has me "resting".
How fucking weird is that? I am glad I managed to get 8km in yesterday, because I would have felt so slack if I hadn't. Although I did manage to get DH's walk up to a nice clip, and we did walk a good 5km. So it's not like I spent the morning on my ass or anything.
It has me running 50 minutes tomorrow. No set distance, just 50 minutes.
I give this a go for a few weeks, and see if it truly is a challenge. Because if it's not, I am sure there are a dozen more guides to running a marathon out there.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Day 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like many walking plans I've tried over the years, variation is a big thing...sometimes it is time, sometimes distance, sometimes terrain related.
Good luck, again I get tired just reading...for the record I do want to start walking but as I don't own a single article of blaze orange clothing I am not stepping out there for a few weeks....it is deer hunting season and we can hear the shotguns as we sit in the house.
try a dozen and one ... or 10 dozen. trust me, i've pretty much bought them all already **eye roll**..
sounds like you had a good rest day. i am going couch to 5k week 2 tomorrow with my shuffle shuffle walk... **sigh** oh well. i'll get there eventually.
C
ima dork and posted under my other gmail account ... sorry
Post a Comment