I think I lost my temper because people like Bella from LBT are justifying their weight (which is a okay with me, be what you wanna be, and be happy with it) by saying my weight is too skinny. Or anything under their weight is too skinny.
It's just really pissing me off.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Humm.
Posted by Sammee at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
go eat sumthing
someone needs to get a life ... **eyeroll**
WTF, how is that person still able to comment after you have blocked access Sam? I never ceases to amaze me how much energy people have to waste on making other people feel like shit (sorry, this comment is on the tail end of a crappy week I had in RL where people did a similar thing to me).
meredith,
it was before she blocked access ... i cant believe the nerve of some!
sam - you may want to change your settings to no anon comments - they have to log into blogger. ??? that might help.
I agree I would make sure no anon comments
Post a Comment