CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am SO in love

With my Nano.

Best fucking thing I ever did was kill my shuffle (apparently they don't like water. Who knew?)

I only ended up getting the 4gig model in silver, because I am cheap. But golly. The best $200 I have spent in a while.

I am going out Monday morning for the Nike + thingo to go in my shoe (I am in Nike Air Structure Trax+10's that take the iPod receiver)

What's funny though, is no one has the arm bands for them, or the covers!! I am fucking pissed. Because the first thing the kid did when he touched it was dropped it denting the fucker. I am not pissed at the kid, because, lets face it, it will be his when I upgrade to the 8gig model in that funky purple colour I have decided I want, but pissed at the shops I tried to buy the cover and armband at. Fuckers. How dare they not have what I want, when I want it?

Do they not know who I am?

Do *I* know who I am?

What is the meaning of life?




























Running! ROFLMAO

4 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

ohhhh. what colour?

Sammee said...

Silver... Only because they didn't have any of the pretty colours left in stock (pouts)

I am giving the boy child lunch (he is home sick from school today) and I am going to set up my Nike +.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I am interested in how the Nike thingy works, I need feedback, please!

kimberly_james@hotmail.com said...

I just wanted to write to you and tell you that you are absolutely hilarious, and you fucking Rock!!! I am considering the lapband, and I came across your post. I am just up to reading year 2007 of your posts, and I have haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I love your brash honesty, your unapologetic attitude and language! Reminds me of me! I wish you lived down the street, rather than in Australia - because I would love to shoot the shit with you over a coffee or martini! But seriously, your story is an inspiration, and I look forward to reading more from you.