CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Re open my blog?

I have had quite a few requests from people to be added to my blogs viewers list. I am considering just reopening it, and fuck the assholes who make negative comments, right?

What do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would say it is a personal choice you have to make, but I would make sure that only Blogger members could read, and that no one can leave anonymous comments before you do. Just my thoughts.

Jodi said...

i agree with penelope make sure they can't be annonymous

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you can set it up so you approve the comments that get posted. And maybe just allow bloggers to leave comments too? Cos anonymous commenters might just call themselves Mr X or something like that so they can post crazy stuff. Does that make sense?

Although that will mean I won't be able to comment anymore, cos while I log in with my blogger name, I don't post here under it. My blog is completely anonymous, and I choose to keep it that way....hmmm

Losing Jusme said...

me 4th... :)

opening your blog is really a personal choice, but if you do, i'd go no anonymous comments. in fact, no "other" comments. you have to have a blogger account to post comments.