And whoever said it was is a LIAR!
This is as good as it gets. Looking slightly crazy, frizzy hair, red face, sweaty, stinky (you can't see that one, but trust me, if *I* can smell me...), tired, exhausted, thrilled, happy and thoroughly satisfied (after 8km).
I am trying to get my daily run up to 8km. This week, I ran 6km Monday - Thursday and today I ran 8km. So I shall see how it goes.
So this is the plan for the week starting Monday 19th of November;
Monday 5km
Tuesday 8km
Wednesday 6km
Thursday 6km
Friday 8km
Weekend, if I feel up to it, an 8 or 10km
Then the week starting Monday 26th November
Monday 6km
Tuesday 8km
Wednesday 6km
Thursday 8km
Friday 7km
Weekend, again, only if I feel up to it, an 8 or 10km
Week starting 3rd December
Monday 8km
Tuesday 7km
Wednesday 8km
Thursday 8km
Friday 8km
Weekend, repeat the above
Week starting 10th December
Monday to Friday 8km daily.
Well, that's the plan anyway.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Running is not glamorous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can I mention you tire me out? Just reading that? I wish I could make a 1/2K without wanting to keel over.
Thank you for not sharing the smell too...that would be TMI.
Love you and let me say I am inspired by your commitment to running.
You are my hero love. I wish I could run and actually enjoy it.
Have I told you lately how proud I am of you?
Good luck with the plans, totally looks do-able and geez you look so fit! Have you seen this? I'm not sure where you run but it helps you track out a track anywhere you like, I've found it really helpful in figuring out my distances :)
http://mapmyfitnessnavigator.ninemsn.com.au/
**jaw drop**
you continue to amaze me! good luck with your plan!
Post a Comment