I really did!
Posted by B.
Why is it that when people have been successful at something ie: losing weight with the band, they become the judge and jury of any person who is now coming up behind them. They seem to self proclaim themselves as 'better' than the 'others', in an elite group and in some instances more virtuous than the rest of us. What makes succeeding in weight loss the holy grail, and thus the people who achieve it more perfect, more intelligent and more entitled to an opinion? In my opinion it appears to have made people more obnoxious and self rightious,not to mention condescending.
But as I have not yet attained the 'holy-weight-loss-I-am-without-fault-and-know-everything' badge my opinion probably doesn't count.
I had to laugh. So I did. Then the kid came over read the post, and laughed. Then we looked at each other and collapsed in fits of laughter.
My little smart ass said "Mum, you were always like that, losing weight didn't cause it... You were always obnoxious, self-righteous and condescending"
I so needed that this afternoon.
And while I was looking for something important on my removable HD, I was side tracked by crap that I have collected over my time online. I found this, and thought of my "Girls"

You know what you all mean to me ((Hugs, kisses and pink ponies))
Oh, I still haven't found the document I was looking for. LMAO
3 comments:
haha you are so funny, Have a good week hun I will talk to you on Friday or saturday.
Aww shucks I am so proud to be the "pee"...your kid knows you so well, and you know something my kids would say the same about me.
Been meaning to ask does your son want a pen pal? My boys need practice on their writing skills.
LMAO ...
Post a Comment