I swear...I must be at lest 5kg lighter.
The nausea that I just assumed was the hormones from getting back on the pill turns out to be a nasty stomach virus.
I have been chained to the toilet all afternoon.
Ass-plosion city.
I would have to get sick today, wouldn't I?
Oh, and my "baby boy" just brought me a cup of tea. Just the way I like it. He is such a good boy.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Sick as a dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*
yikes... hope you feel much better soon ... :(
TMI sweetheart TMI...
Sweet children are nice to have when you are sick though, sending him a cyber hug from a long distance aunt.
You know if he wants a pen pal, both of my boys would love to talk with another fellow.
Now you feel better, and how acn you post a recipe when you are sick? The thought of food sickens me more. Love ya.
Post a Comment