CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Self doubt, and my DH (and the kid's school photo)

Before DH left for work, we were talking about the GC Marathon. I told him, I don't really know if I can do this. I mean, I am fit, but I will be running for up to 4.5 hours straight. I just don't know...

(This is why I won't be trading him in any time soon ladies) He said that I had run a marathon over the last three years anyway (referring to my weight loss, and everything I have achieved) Why was I worried about 1 day. Not even a day. 4 hours. He told me I am stronger than that, and if I *want* to do it. It will happen.

I burst into (happy) tears and just hugged that man so tight. He has such faith in me. It was all I needed to hear. He will be standing beside me.

When I met DS at the school gate (he is almost a "man" and doesn't like to be picked up at his class now) he had his school photos in hand.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had to fix the colour. I can't say that I am impressed with the overexposure, the crap on the lens (you can see a speck of something that was on the lens), or the expression. They must have just snapped one or two clicks. Lazy sods. I paid $30 for that. Sigh. Only 4 week of school to go...

2 comments:

Jodi said...

listen to your hunny he is right you can do it if you want to I have faith in you. You can succeed at anything you try to do. And I am sure deep down you know that tooo....

Losing Jusme said...

awwww, your DH sounds WONDERFUL!!! *happy tears*

hell, if i can even think of doing a marathon, you can run one! no doubts!!!

i dont think the pic is bad, i do think they should have taken more time and def. cleaned off the lens!!