The nausea has returned. All I want to do is puke.
I have an appointment with my doc on Wednesday for a follow up on some other crap, but I am not sure I can put up with this bullshit for too much longer. I really do feel crap.
Oh, and lucky me, I think I have a huge cyst on my right ovary. Every time I have gone for a run this week (and even when I am just sitting around), it has burned, and ached in the general ovarian area. I am such a lucky girl!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Will this ever end?
Posted by Sammee at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ick.
hope you are feeling better soon.
C
Good luck at the doc, hoping it isn't a cyst that will need treatment....how do they work that there? They try to make us wait for natural shrinkage, unless there is good cause for removal...I know, I still have an ovary to give me constant grief.
Sorry you are not feeling better yet sweetie, not feeling so hot myself. Get better wishes for us both.
Post a Comment