Apparently, saying overweight is disgusting is a very, very bad thing that will get you flamed, and warned, but saying thin is disgusting is perfectly fine.
Nice, huh?
Edit. Yep. Fuck them all in the eye.
I really hope that none of them get to a point in their weight loss journey where they are called bony, skinny, anorexic, disgusting, or get told they look like a 12 year old boy...
Does this look like a 12 year old bony, anorexic boy to you?
I am done.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
I think I have had enough
Posted by Sammee at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your weight loss all the way to goal has been an inspiration to me, and I want to thank you. I'm 9 days post-op and it means so much to me to know that you and BooBooKitty and others have pushed for normal, healthy weight. I don't know why some have an urge to flog the thin. It's a strange phenomenon. My sisters despise my daughter, who is a beautiful naturally thin woman. I don't understand the hostility. But many thanks to you, and I think you look lovely & healthy.
Oh man please don't let them win! And I (and they!) should be so lucky to be as successful as you!
grrrr ...
i think you rock
ho ho ho
You are beautiful baby.
I have just spent an hour reading your blog and I have to say that I think that your story is amazing and you look absolutely fabulous.
I have just spent an hour reading your blog and I have to say that I think that your story is amazing and you look absolutely fabulous.
Post a Comment